Please ensure that you have the following information to hand when you contact me, and do be prepared to leave a voicemail.
- The nature of your inquiry: tuning, maintenance, restoration...?
- Your piano’s make and model.
- The date of its last tuning.
- What is your piano used for, e.g. practising at beginner’s level, or for concerts, recording, or accompanying?
- Are there any mechanical issues such as sticking keys, broken or noisy pedals, etc.?
- Your address and contact details.
- Please tell me about your location: access to the piano; ambient noise levels in the building, availability of car-parking, etc.
- Do you have any particular billing request? Normally I am paid on completion of the work. Please note that the minimum charge for a normal piano tuning is £81.00.
Then telephone me on 07976 210140, or use the inquiry form here.
Here, I’m tuning a Steinway concert grand at The Menuhin Hall, Stoke D'Abernon